• Proudly developed by award-winning high-end luxury apartment developer Blackburne
• 143 apartments designed across 3 separate boutique sized buildings, all with double glazing
• All small units are sold out, only a few 3X2 left, call Jack on 0456 888 007 for display viewing
• Tranquil architecturally designed residents’ garden
• Exclusive rooftop facilities including a private dining room, residents’ cellar, BBQ facilities, indoor and outdoor lounges and a library / media room
• High-end gourmet grocer on the ground floor, offering fresh produce, ready-to-eat meals, in-house bakery, deli and boutique wine merchant
• Café located on the ground floor
• Spectacular views over Claremont Parklands and the Swan River
• Walking distance to Claremont Quarter, golf course, tennis club, swimming pools, parklands and train station
• Onsite building managers and a broad suite of concierge services offered, such as house cleaning, ironing, babysitting & lots more!
• Choice of three interior designed colour schemes – Classic, Contemporary and Luxe
Learn about Essence
Curious to find out what a day in the life of an Essence resident would be like?
Wake up in your designer residence and peel back the curtains to admire the tantalising views across the Claremont Parklands.
Starting your morning right, you decide to exercise at one of the many options within walking distance, from a state-of-the-art gym, tennis club, swimming pool, golf course and parklands – the options are endless!
Returning home, you enter the hotel-like lobby where you are greeted by the onsite Building Manager. With a busy day ahead, you utilise the broad suite of concierge services to book in house cleaning, ironing and a babysitter for the evening.
Once you’re ready you take a short stroll to the Claremont Quarter for a spot of shopping with friends and a bite to eat at one of the many restaurants, cafes and bars.
On your way home you stop at the convenient ground floor gourmet grocer for a selection of fresh produce before heading to the residents’ cellar to select your very best bottle of red from your keep.
The Chef that you booked in the private dining room via the online building app has arrived and begins preparing for a three course dinner.
At Essence, life couldn’t be better. Experience it for yourself.
COMPLETION DATE: September 2019 (estimated)
Nearby schools (Data collected from Google map)
• St Thomas' Primary School: Primary, Catholic, 0.69 km
• Freshwater Bay Primary School: Primary, Government, 0.78 km
• Scotch College: Combined, Independent, 0.85 km
• Christ Church Grammar School: Combined, Independent, 0.89 km
• Taylors College: Secondary, Independent, 1.02 km